This is the category for environmental governance. Environmental governance is a broad term that covers institutional arrangements, laws, norms, regimes and the like, all related to the environment. It refers to both domestic and international environmental governance.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Environmental governance"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Multilateral environmental agreements
- Observer status (international environmental agreement negotiations)
- Our Common Future
- Precautionary principle
- Rules of procedure for negotiations (international environmental agreements)
- Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030
- Sustainable Development Goals
- United Nations Environment Programme