Page MediaWiki:TemplateDatabox.js has no content.
The application of open source methods to the creation of physical products, machines and systems.
Open Design is what Appropedia is all about.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Open design"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Bees wax
- Belt-Driven Open Source Circuit Mill Using Low-Cost 3-D Printer Components
- Biosand filter
- Democratising design in scientific innovation: application of an open value network to open source hardware design
- Economic Savings for Scientific Free and Open Source Technology: A Review
- Fab labs
- User:Flores 01
- General Design Procedure for Free and Open-Source Hardware for Scientific Equipment
- Glue, resin and tar
- Mass production for appropriate technologies
- Open architecture
- Open design
- Open hardware
- Open Knowledge Foundation
- Open patents and social structures for open design
- Open Source House
- Open Source Low-Cost Power Monitoring System
- Open-source development of solar photovoltaic technology
- Quantifying the Value of Open Source Hardware Development
- Sponsored Libre Research Agreements to Create Free and Open Source Software and Hardware
Media in category "Open design"
This category contains only the following file.
- Error creating thumbnail: File missingVacdry.png 731 × 649; 1.01 MB