The following are appropriate technology programs, e.g. schools, summer intensives, classes and workshops. Programs listed in the subcategory section are usually programs implementing Appropedia as part of their curriculum, including items such as integrated assignments, project writeups, worksheets, shared resources and program networking. Programs listed in the article section are usually applying Appropedia mostly for program advertising or other static information, and for resources.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Programs"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Appropriate technology summer schools
- Ecovillage Training Center
- Green Campus: Cal Poly Humboldt
- Kamikatsu waste management
- Proyecto Tití Cotton-top Tamarin conservation program
- Sustainability programs
- Sustainable development trip
- The Art Village project
- The Patagonian Grassland Conservation Project