Research (including original research) is welcome on Appropedia, on the understanding that:
- It is presented as research, not presented as fact
- It is open to debunking and alternative viewpoints (as with all other content on Appropedia).
Appropedia also welcomes researchers to use it as a platform for open source research into applied sustainability. See for example: Joshua M. Pearce, "Open Source Research in Sustainability", Sustainability: the Journal of Record, 5(4), pp. 238-243, 2012. DOI free and open access
- Appropedia:Original research - proposed policy
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Research"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A review of open source ventilators for COVID-19 and future pandemics
- Additively Manufactured Parametric Universal Clip-System: An Open Source Approach for Aiding Personal Exposure Measurement in the Breathing Zone
- Conversion of Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus Mask to Open Source Powered Air-Purifying Particulate Respirator for Fire Fighter COVID-19 Response
- Distributed Manufacturing of Flexible Products- Technical Feasibility and Economic Viability
- Economic Potential for Distributed Manufacturing of Adaptive Aids for Arthritis Patients in the U.S.
- Emergence of Home Manufacturing in the Developed World: Return on Investment for Open-Source 3-D Printers
- Future Logistics Living Lab
- Help:Guide to open source research with Appropedia
- Hexayurt Frame TUE Research Outline
- Impact of DIY Home Manufacturing with 3D Printing on the Toy and Game Market
- Induction heating
- International Solar Alliance
- Intuitive Foundation
- Labos 1point5
- Life-cycle economic analysis of distributed manufacturing with open-source 3-D printers
- Low-cost Assistive Technologies for Disabled People Using Open-Source Hardware and Software: A Systematic Literature Review
- Mapeo de agua en La Libertad
- Open Source High-Temperature Reprap for 3-D Printing Heat-Sterilizable PPE and Other Applications
- Open source surgical fracture table for digitally distributed manufacturing
- Open-source hardware for research and education
- Open-Source Hardware May Address the Shortage in Medical Devices for Patients with Low-Income and Chronic Respiratory Diseases in Low-Resource Countries
- Open-Source Medical Hardware for Pandemics
- Open-Source Three-Dimensional Printable Infant Clubfoot Brace
- OpenDrop Digital Microfluidics Platform
- Overcoming Supply Chain Disruptions During Pandemics by Utilizing Found Hardware for Open Source Gentle Ventilation
- Parametric Nasopharyngeal Swab for Sampling COVID-19 and Other Respiratory Viruses: Open Source Design, SLA 3-D Printing and UV Curing System
- Partially RepRapable Automated Open Source Bag Valve Mask-based Ventilator
- Sustainable Systems Research Foundation