This category is for Humboldt State University's 2010 summer immersion in Appropriate Technology and Spanish Language & Culture that took place in San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico. In 2010, we worked with Otros Mundos and various community members in San Cristobal de las Casas and near Acteal to collaboratively build three improved cookstoves, three rainwater catchment systems, windbelt prototypes, microhydro power feasibility studies, and a biogas digestor.
You can see more program details here, view the 2010 projects below or see all the pages pertaining to the HSU Chiapas Program at the bottom of this category.
Summer 2010 Projects
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing
HSU Chiapas biodigester
Biodigester at a demo house in San Cristobal
Formal and informal project partner organizations include:
- Otros Mundos
- International Renewable Resources Institute-Mexico
- Las Abejas
- San Cristobal Appropriate Technology workshop and demo house
Pages in category "HSU Chiapas Program 2010"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- User:Eiliana Esparza
- Practivistas Chiapas biodigester
- Practivistas Chiapas captación de agua de lluvia
- Practivistas Chiapas estudio sobre la factibilidad de microhídro
- Practivistas Chiapas estufas ahorradoras
- Practivistas Chiapas improved cookstoves
- Practivistas Chiapas micro hydro feasibility study
- Practivistas Chiapas rainwater catchment
- Practivistas Chiapas windbelt ASE
- Practivistas Chiapas windbelt español
- Practivistas Chiapas/HW
- Practivistas Chiapas/shared resources